Days : 7 Days And 6 Nights
Cost : Rs 17750/Person
Description : Kerala is one of the most romantic, beautiful natural attractions of the world. It can attract a traveler with vast expanse of beaches, green shades of palm trees, lowlands, and sky scraping mountains, placid lakes and some of the most picture- perfect locations of the world.The Short Kerala Tou covers the natural beauty packed with beaches, jungles and mountains.
Day 01 & 02: Arrival at Cochin
On your arrival at Cochin, our travel executives welcome you and we drive to Hotel. check in at your hotel. In the afternoon you are ready for a half-day city tour. Visit the Fort Cochin, famous St. Francis Church & Chinese Fishing Nets. Then walk through the busy spice markets in the Jew town area. The next day after breakfast, visit Mattancherry Palace, Jewish Synagogue and Hill Palace. Afternoon visit Lulu Mall, largest Mall in Kerala for shopping and other entertainments inside the Mall.Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 03 & 04 : Cochin - Munnar
After breakfast we proceed to Munnar. On arrival check in to Hotel, then will take you for sightseeing trip of Munnar watch beautiful mist kissing romantic green meadows- mind-blowing hills sleeping under green carpet (Tea Gardens) visit-Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden. Sizzling air will guide you to your hotel room early to have your own world. Overnight stay at your Hotel in Munnar
Day 05: Munnar - Thekkady
After Breakfast in the morning we proceed to Thekkady. On arrival, check in at a hotel. After lunch visit spice plantation like cardamom, Pepper, Coffee, and tea estate etc… On way back to hotel you could stop at the local market and pick up some fragrant spices.
Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 06: Thekkady – Alleppey
Today morning after breakfast Proceed to Alleppey, Known as the Venice of the East. It is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Visit Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Visit Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. Visit old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors.Evening free to explore market. Overnight stay at Hotel / Resort in Alleppey.
Day 07: Departure
Have your breakfast at Hotel/Resort. You are transferred to Cochin Airport or Railway station for your onward journey or way back home.
1. Accommodation with 3 Star Hotels/Resort on double sharing basis
2. Meal Plan as mentioned ie CAPAI (Breakfast only) at Hotels/Resorts
3. Airport transfers and sightseeing by A/C Sedan as per the itinerary
4. Package cost includes driver Bata, toll, parking, driver’ night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary.
1. Meals other than the ones mentioned in the inclusions above and as specified.
2. Any Airfare /Train Fare
3. Entrances fees /Monument Fee
4. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and aero plane delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances,taxes etc
5. Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry bills, telephone calls or personal equipment like sleeping bags etc
6. Tips and porter charges at airport /railway station
7. Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
8. Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
9. Any other service/s not specified above